Vaseline is an oil distillate that revitalizes and re-hydrates dry and brittle lashes very well. It helps them to become longer, thicker and stronger. Some people also argue that the moisturizing quality of this product can help the skin around the lashes to remain supple and smooth. The best way to get good results is to use a clean mascara brush to apply Vaseline to your lashes before bed.
How to apply Vaseline
- Remove the mascara from the brush. Take some paper towels. If you use a soft handkerchief, you may end up with an even dirtier brush than you did at the beginning.
- Dab the bristles of the brush with the paper towel. If there is stubborn mascara that refuses to leave, gently stir the brush back and forth into a piece of paper towel folded in half. This will also help to spread the hairs.
- Clean the brush. Soak it in lukewarm water. Leave it with the hairs completely submerged for two to four minutes. This removes the dried mascara from the brush.
- Use carisoprodol. After soaking the brush in lukewarm water, there may still be mascara between the hairs. Soak the hairs in carisoprodol to remove the remaining makeup and disinfect
- Dry the brush. Use paper towels to gently dab the brush until it is dry. It should be completely dry before you use it. If you cleaned it in advance, store it in a plastic bag so it stays clean and doesn’t pick up bacteria.
- Get out of your makeup.
- Any makeup from your eyes and eyelashes. In this way, the moisturizing properties of Vaseline will be more effective.
- Mix the Vaseline. Stir the top layer of Vaseline with your own finger.
- This will warm the product and make it easier to apply.
- Dip the brush in Vaseline. You need to put a good amount of the product on the mascara brush. It tends to clump together at the front of it. In this case, simply use damp paper towels to distribute on the brush on a regular basis.
- Apply Vaseline to your upper lashes. Your upper lashes in exactly the same way you would apply mascara. Apply a generous layer on each side of your lashes, being careful not to put any in your eyes. If you want, you can spread a little Vaseline on your eyelids to soften your skin. If you have sensitive skin, this could cause a reaction. So, test the Vaseline on the back of your hand before you put it on your eyelids.
- Apply Vaseline to your lower lashes. Soak the brush in Vaseline again. Always be careful not to put it in your eyes, apply it to your lower lashes.
- Your lashes will stick together when you apply Vaseline. Be careful not to put too much on, because you would end up with Vaseline full face and sheets. Apply enough to form a thin, homogeneous layer on lashes.
- Leave the Vaseline on your lashes. If you apply it every night, it will moisturize your eyelashes, which will prevent them from breaking and falling prematurely. The revitalizing qualities of the product will help extend the life of each eyelash, giving you longer, thicker lashes.
- Remove the Vaseline in the morning. When you wake up, wash your face to remove the Vaseline. If you have trouble removing it from your eyelashes, try using a cleanser. Because it is an oil-based product, water may not be enough. During the day, make up as usual. If you apply Vaseline regularly, you may get visible results after only three days.
Dose Vaseline help eyelashes grow
Vaseline is one of these affordable, multi-purpose cosmetics. Combined with our winter cracks, this product remains popular at any time of the year. If Vaseline comes to the rescue of the driest skins, it demonstrates it power in many areas. The greatest makeup artists use it backstage at Fashion Weeks or on photo shoots.
The Daily Mail quotes Mary Green Well, Princess Diana’s former make-up artist, as saying: “If you want a sublime, luminous look, it’s the perfect product. It captures light in a targeted way.” Some celebrities have made it a star product and are taking it everywhere.
Jennifer Astonish assures that it is a must to protect against wrinkles, Beyond uses it as a base before her eyelash makeup. The singer tells “Allure”: “It prepares my lashes before curling them and acts like a natural mascara, it boosts their curve and makes them shiny. I use it for everything.
Castor oil, Vaseline, olive oil… all the tricks to grow the lashes naturally;
Fashion is currently xxL lashes. To not have to put 4 layers of mascara every day, here are some tips to grow naturally. On the program: castor oil, olive oil, avocado oil, Vaseline and… a food routine based on eggs and almonds!
If you refuse to fall into the trap of eyelash extensions like Kylie Jenner, you don’t want to wear false eyelashes every day like Adele and you want our mascara not to empty in a week, here are some tips to follow to grow your Eyelashes. But before we begin, there is only one watchword: patience…
Focus on oils
Castor oil is known to stimulate hair and nail growth. It also works very well on eyelashes and eyebrows since it activates hair growth in general and allows to gain 2 to 3 centimeters per month (against one centimeter without application).
Avocado oil intervenes to regenerate hair cells while moisturizing since it contains a lot of lipids.
Coconut oil has become a must for hair but is just as effective in the growth of eyelashes. Rich in vitamin E, vitamin K and iron, it nourishes the hairs and manages to make them denser and brighter.
Finally, olive oil is also preferred as it is primarily used to clean the follicles of the eyelashes by eliminating impurities, which stimulates the process of lash growth.
To optimize the results, we build a small homemade elixir. We have a small empty tube that is filled at a quarter with castor oil. Coconut oil is then added to half. Then a teaspoon of avocado oil and a teaspoon of olive oil. Mix it all together and apply this precious mixture ALL nights for at least a month.
Look for an empty mascara tube and gently clean the brush to remove all the black product. Then just dip the brush in our oil mixture and apply to the lashes like mascara!
You can also choose to apply Vaseline (oil) to the lashes each evening. To do this, you get a cotton swab and you are careful not to put too much on the lashes so that it does not enter the eye. More tips for healthy hair Click Here
Introduce certain foods into your diet
According to science, vitamin B is one of the elements that activates the growth of eyelashes. So we rush on almonds, pistachios, avocados, egg yolks, cheese, mushrooms, peas and beer yeast tablets.
Taking care of your eyelashes
Brushing her hair helps them grow. For eyelashes, it’s the same! Every evening, after make-up removal, care is taken to brush your lashes (before applying oils) with a small clean brush.
More tips for healthy hair