Homemade natural face masks are nourishing and treating treatments and are made only with fresh, ingredients. They can be practiced once or twice a week and preferably in the evening. Facial mask recipes combine different ingredients based on their active properties and desired result. All variants of masks are possible.
They can mix with each other, adjust, harmonize to infinity.
How to prepare and apply a homemade face mask
- A “beauty care” face mask is always done on clean, clear-skin skin.
- Clean it with rose or orange blossom water or with a hot infusion (thyme or chamomile in mineral water).
- The face mask should have a pasty consistency, like honey.
- The material, if not the witch’s cauldron, will be reduced to a bowl, fork and brush to apply the paste to the skin of the face and neck.
- You never cover the eyelids or the underside of your eyes.
- The duration of a mask ranges from 20 minutes to half an hour.
- The treatment mask is removed with hot mineral water or rose water or an infusion.
- Prepare tissues of paper or clean cloth to wipe the face and neck.
- To not wet your hair, put a headband on top of the forehead, or put on a bathing cap.
Face mask recipe “care and shine”
- Beat a snow-white egg and add a teaspoon of sweet almond oil.
- Anti-grey mine assured!
- For a blow mask, beat a snow egg white, add a few drops of lemon juice and apply this mixture to your face with a brush.
- Leave for 10 minutes, and rinse.
The essential mask with honey and olive oil
- egg yolk
- tablespoon liquid acacia honey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Apply with your fingers to your face and neck.
- Leave to rest for 1/4 of an hour. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- This natural mask moisturizes and leaves the skin very soft.
- You can keep the rest in the refrigerator for a few days.
Natural lemon and sweet almond oil revitalizing the mask
- You need to
- 20 drops of sweet almond oil
- 10 drops of lemon juice
- an apple that you peeled and mixed.
- Mix everything and apply on the face and neck.
- Keep this face mask for 20 min and rinse with fresh water.
- Excellent for waking up dull skin!
Homemade face mask for irritated skin
- Mix 1 tablespoon of natural yogurt and 1 finely grated carrot.
- Put two hours in the fridge.
- Apply the mixture to your face and neck, leave for 10 minutes and rinse.
- This mask soothes irritated skin and restores shine.
Special face mask “good looks”
- Mix a mixed carrot, egg yolk, a little olive oil and a little yogurt or creme franchise. Leave for half an hour and rinse.
- 77 the pores of dry skin
- Mix a bag of baking yeast with a fresh egg yolk and a spoonful of olive oil.
- Spread this paste on your face, and keep for 25 minutes.
- Remove with lukewarm water.
Natural face mask for very oily (oily) skin
- Mix two good Spoonfuls of fine clay with a small amount of lukewarm water and form a thick paste.
- Keep 20 minutes on your face and wash.
Natural honey mask against skin aging
- Fast and effective natural face masks , the honey mask allows the skin released from the
- to regain all its tone.
- To do this, mix 3 tablespoons of honey in a bowl with
- a few drops of lemon juice.
- Apply this preparation to your face and neck
- and let it work for half an hour.
- Rinse with clear water.
Homemade chocolate faces a mask against dull complexion
- No more tired looks!
- Clean your face over a bowl of water vapor with a few drops of orange blossom essential oil.
- Then melt 6 squares of dark chocolate with 80% cocoa.
- Once the preparation is ready, spread it on your face.
- Leave on for 5 minutes and rinse.
5 natural masks to make yourself
Looking for efficiency at a lower cost? Become the queen of beauty experts by making natural face masks yourself. A lemon, honey, eggs and hop, let’s go!
1. Lemon and honey mask
Heat very lightly 4 tsp honey and add a little lemon juice. Mix well and apply this mask to the face. Leave for a few minutes depending on your skin type. The mixture will solidify on your face. It’s perfectly normal. To remove it, just rinse with warm or warm water.
2.Lemon and egg mask
To eliminate blackheads
Beat firmly 2 egg whites, add 1 tsp lemon juice, mix and apply to the skin. Allow to harden for 15 to 20 minutes. Removing the mask.
3. Clay mask
Against excess sebum, clogged pores and dead skin
Mix clay and aloe Vera with rose water. Put it on your face and leave for a few minutes.
4. Anti-ageing mask
To combat skin ageing
Mix a few tablespoons of oatmeal with papaya or tomato, crème fraiche and sugar. Massage your skin with this mixture and let it set. Rinse after a few minutes. Your skin will be nourished and more elastic.
5. Tapioca and aloe Vera mask
To reduce scarring and soften the skin
Soak a handful of tapioca beads in a glass of water and let stand for several hours. Then mix the moist beads with aloe Vera gel and apply to your face. Repeat several times.